District Managers for new Indian projects
Our company is currently seeking sports enthusiasts who love Flashscore project and who are ready for big challenges. With our new local projects, we are expanding into six Indian states, and we are looking for a District Manager from particular cities, one for each of them. See the list of the cities and precise languages that our candidates have to command:
Delhi (Hindi language)
Kolkata (Bengali language)
Mumbai or Pune (Marathi language)
Hyderabad (Telugu language)
Bangalore (Kannada language)
Kochi (Malayalam language)
As a District Manager for your state/city (permanent stay is a must), you will have a great chance to influence the growth of the new website's popularity and share an exciting experience with one of the worldwide internet leaders in live sports information.
Are you a hard-working and reliable person who meets all the conditions stated below? If so, we will be pleased to welcome you to our team!
Essential candidate's background:
- Passion for sports.
- Excellent knowledge of a particular language, as well as very good stylistics and grammar and excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Perfect knowledge of the marketing environment in your country.
- Experience with website promotion and online marketing is an advantage.
- References (your own successful projects) are an advantage.
- Ability to edit images in a photo editor (Adobe Photoshop, GIMP or other tools).
- Creativity and enthusiasm for social media.
- A serious approach to very precise work and a willingness to learn.
- Enough free time to work on the project continually daily.
- Flexibility, a communicative personality and ability to solve problems.
- Readiness to start working immediately.
Key responsibilities include:
- Translating content from English into your native language, for website copy, banners and PPC campaigns.
- Providing for and encouraging creative ways of building our brand in your country and promoting our products (web, mobile apps).
- Analysing customer satisfaction and providing feedback to our HQ.
- Ensuring proper support to web and mobile users online incl. answering user enquiries via email and social media.
- Managing social media accounts.
- Improving website ranking through SEO activities.
- Monitoring digital consumer trends and corresponding legislation in your country.
- External cooperation from 60 to 140 hours per month (approximately 2-4 hours per day, working from your home).
- Participation in the most comprehensive livescore service for users with high ambitions.
- Know-how that you gain, enabling you to succeed with any other website project.
- Attractive financial reward for your participation.
If you are ready for this challenge, please don't hesitate to send us an email along with your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, ALL IN ENGLISH, and describe how you meet the above-stated requirements. Use the name of the position and the name of your city, for example, District manager for Delhi, as a subject of your email.
The Flashscore team